Easter is the time when everyone needs to get creative. Grownups and kids alike can spend their day drawing and coloring pictures of the Easter bunny in preparations for the Easter bunny’s arrival. It is simple to get this done provided you know how to go about it. How you draw your Easter bunny depends on whether it is a traditional one, a cartoon or the more realistic type of bunny. Irrespective of which type of bunny you choose to draw however, there are similar steps in all of them as outlined below.
1. Drawing pencil
2. Crayons or marking pencils
3. Drawing paper
For a properly shaped Easter bunny drawing, it is mandatory to follow the following procedure.
1. Draw out the head of the bunny by drawing the shape of a circle. On the circular shape that makes the head, draw its outlines that include its cheeks. Two disc shapes indicate these cheeks while two floppy lines on either sides of the circle make the ears outlines. Immediately below this circle, draw another circle that will make the bunny’s body. Mark out areas for the legs and hind feet too on the second circle.
2. Make the ears thick and paint the eyes in place. Drawing the shape W in the middle will indicate its nose. Enhance the hind legs and end. The joint fur should be puffed at this point and draw its arms and hands which should be puffed. Shape out the basket and draw the right hand side chick.
3.Complete the ears and make the nose cute. Add more details too to the basket, tail, feet and chick.
4. You are now almost done with your drawing. You need to draw whiskers on both sides of the ears and add eggs in the basket. Add the eyes and on the wrist include some fur. Ensure you erase the initial guidelines for your drawing when you reach this point.
5. You can now color the Easter bunny as you please. Make sure you enjoy the entire process.