Decorating Easter eggs can be really fun and inexpensive, so what better way to entertain yourself and the rest of your family in these days?
There are literally hundreds of possibilities when it comes to decorating Easter eggs. If you are looking for some inspiration and ideas you have come to the right place! Just remember that before decorating them, you will have to boil the eggs until they are hard and let them cool for around 20 minutes.
Let’s take a look at some of the best and most original ways to decorate your Easter eggs:
- Tattooed eggs: Yes, that’s right! You can simply apply some fake tattoos on the eggs the same way you would apply them on children. They are very easy to find, extremely affordable and definitely an original idea!
- Black and white eggs: All you need is eggs with really white shells and a black permanent marker. Simply draw the patterns you want on the egg with the marker. From black dots to horizontal stripes, whatever you decide to draw will look extremely cool and sophisticated
- Emoticon eggs: Emoticons are extremely popular, so why not create some emoticon eggs? Simply dye your eggs yellow, you can do this with watercolours. Once the paint is dry, just draw the features you want to give to the egg with a permanent marker
- Glittery eggs: Use watercolours to paint the eggs the colour you want them to be. With a little brush, apply glue all around the egg. Now put some glitter on a plate and make the egg roll all around it until it’s completely covered in glitter
- Painted eggs: The most traditional way to decorate Easter eggs is by painting them with watercolours and creating your own pattern. Make sure the shell of the eggs you are going to use is completely white, that way the colours will pop out more
Hopefully those are enough ideas for you! Now simply have fun decorating them and Happy Easter!