The Easter holiday is one of the most looked forward to holidays of the year especially by children. The excitement of drawing and dressing up as the Easter Bunny are among the activities that children enjoy. As is common with most celebration, special delicacies are a must have. There is nothing as interesting as recreating your own childhood memories to give your kids the perfect Easter gift. This is something you can easily achieve using S’mores with Peeps. To make your children Easter breakfast one of a kind therefore, you have to learn how to make this perfect treat.
1. Graham cracker- 4
2. 4 single packaged peeps
3. 4 Semi chocolate squares each being 1-oz
1. Prepare your cooking stove or oven by preheating it to 180 degrees. In the meantime, divide each cracker by half and arrange them on a cookie tray.
2. Take the chocolate pieces and arrange each on top of the crackers. You can use mini chocolate bars or broken candy chocolate bar pieces as an alternative for the semi chocolate squares.
3. On top of the chocolate, place a Peep making three layers.
4. To complete the S’more, the remaining half cracker should be used to cover the layer. This forms a Peep-chocolate sandwich.
5. You should then bake the S’mores in the preheated oven for a period of about three minutes to a maximum of five minutes.
6. There will be some spillage due to the heat when you remove the cookie tray from the oven. You should use a spatula to eliminate the treats and spillage on the baking equipment.
7. At this point, the treats are ready to serve and eat. Place them on serving plates and allow them to cool before letting people eat them. This is especially so if kids are involved. You can choose to be more creative and add decorations when the S’more and Peeps are ready. Adding a bunny or chick at the center of the treats brings out the cheer of the Easter season.